Are you looking for a summer opportunity for your child to improve his/her sport ability? This summer, Bethany Place is once again offering a week-long SPORTS CAMP for children entering 1st grade through 6th grade. Children will have the opportunity to participate in high quality
- VOLLEYBALL (4th thru 6th grades only)
Each sport is led by coaches from around the Richmond area. Each night, children will have the chance to connect with peers their own age, as well as coaches who truly care about them.
What: 2017 BP Sports Camp
For: Children entering 1st grade – Children entering 6th grade in the fall
Date: Monday, July 31 – Friday August 4
Time: 5:45pm – 8:00pm
- 5:45-6:00 Stretching/Warmup with your coach
- 6:00-6:45 Sports Instruction
- 6:45-7:15 Water Break/#its personal Share Time
- 7:15-7:55 Sports Instruction/Scrimmage
- 7:55-8:00 Nightly Awards/Closing
Inclement Weather: In case of inclement weather, we will cancel that night’s camp PRIOR to 4:45 by sending out an email notice, as well as posting it on our website. If severe weather occurs after we have begun, we will move students inside the church and ask that you pick them up, as soon as possible.
Cost: Free! We want to bless our community.
- Print off the MEDICAL RELEASE FORM, fill it out and bring it to the camp on the first night. There will be hard copies available at the camp. Each child needs to have a SEPARATE registration form and medical release form filled out in order to participate
- Each child needs to wear appropriate clothing and athletic shoes.
- There will be a ministry team member certified in first aid/nurse/EMT on staff each evening
- Parents are encouraged to stay and watch, but we ask that parents watch only, and allow the coaches to instruct the children. Small children need to stay with parents and should not be running around during the camp.
- The camp is over at 8:00pm each night; children need to be picked up PROMPTLY at 8:00.
- Each child will receive a BP Sports Camp water bottle for participating.