The Search for Significance
- Begins Wednesday August 9, 2017 (8 sessions)
- 6:30pm in Room 215
- Workbook cost, $12
- Facilitator: Kat Cornett
Wednesday Evening Summer Study
Join us for a time of prayer and Bible study.
- Begins June 21, 2017, in Room 216.
- Wednesday evenings, 6:30 pm
- Facilitator: Gene Cornett
New Group begins September 6, 2017
GriefShare features biblical teaching on grief and recovery topics. This is a special support group with a 30-minute video for those who are grieving the loss of someone close. It features top experts on grief and recovery subjects and real-life stories of people who have experienced losses like yours. This is a 14-session group. GriefShare is a support group that meets weekly. You’ll find it to be a warm, caring environment and will come to see your group as an “oasis” on your long journey through grief. In GriefShare, each week will include a video seminar that is encouraging and information-packed featuring leading grief recovery experts. Each session will have small group discussion about the weekly video content as well. You will also be provided a workbook in which you will journal and work through personal study exercises that reinforce the weekly session topics. More information is available by clicking on this “GriefShare” link.
This Group meets Wednesday nights, 6:30 – 8:30 pm in room 210 at Bethany Place Baptist Church.
- Facilitators: Helen & Bill Skipwith, Linda Lyons, and Robert Martin
- Session runs from September 6 through December 13, 2017
- Cost: $15 (scholarships are available)
- Begins January 11, 2017
- Wednesday, 6:30 pm, Room 218
- Facilitator: Peggy Morgan
- Sign up at the Welcome Desk