We offer different activities for a variety of age groups for adults, youth, and children each Wednesday night. The purpose is for fellowship, to encourage fellow believers, and to dig deeper into God’s word. We would like to see you join us this Wednesday night.
DINNER (September 13, 2017-May 16, 2018)
- Dinner: 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Sign-Up: use the online form, or use the Reservation Cards at the Church Welcome Desk.
- Reservations: All reservations should be in by no later than each Monday before that week’s Wednesday Dinner.
- Cost: $5.00 Adult/Youth & $3.00 Child under 10 years. $15.00 Maximum per family.
Sept. 13th–Fried Chicken, potatoes, string beans, dessert
Sept. 20th–Spaghetti, salad, bread,
Sept. 27th–BBQ,beans, potato salad, slaw, dessert
Oct. 4th–Subs, chips, dessert
Oct. 11th–Covered dish
Oct. 18th–Fried chicken, potatoes, string beans, dessert
STUDENT BIBLE STUDY
- Student Ministry Gathering: Leader–Brian Culver -Youth Room
- Learning God’s Story to Make It Your Story: Led by Peggy Morgan
- The Apostle’s Creed: Led by Buddy Lipscomb (begins October 4, 2017)