A successful women’s ministry centers around God’s Word and spiritual growth, but also includes elements of relational, physical, emotional, and mental growth. Following God’s leadership, the Women’s Ministry of Bethany Place offers opportunities for ministry, personal growth, and fellowship. We invite you to participate in as much or as little as you feel led – and bring your friends and neighbors!
Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Study
Our Fall 2017 study will be Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer.
Past studies have included books authored by Lysa TerKeurst, Beth Moore, Kay Arthur.
- Study begins September 12, 2017
- Study will meet at Bethany Place
- Please sign up at the Welcome Desk in the Church Foyer
- Questions? Email church office or contact Nancy Pendergrass.
Women of all ages are invited to join us for a home Bible study. Stuck by Jennie Allen is about the “places we get stuck and the God who sets us free!” Join us Friday mornings for breakfast and Bible study! If you need to miss a session you will not be behind.
- Began June 30, 9:30–11:30 am
- Childcare provided for a fee.
- Study will meet at Cassie Cox’s home.
- Questions? Email church office or contact Amber Ward.